Salary & Benefits
Stipends for family medicine residents are determined by the McGaw Office of Graduate Medical Education and are as follows for the 2023-2024 academic year:
- PGY-1: $70,460
- PGY-2: $73,240
- PGY-3: $75,707
Vacation and CME Time
- 20 vacation days PGY 2/3 and 15 vacation days PGY 1
- 90 paid short-term disability (STD) days
- Six weeks for birth of a child
- Up to five days of paid conference time every year (available for PGY2 and PGY3)
- For additional details, please visit the McGaw website.
For further information regarding resident benefits, please see the McGaw Medical Center Benefits Guide.